Concordia Neighborhood Association
September 8, 2015
Kennedy School Community Room 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
|7:00 – 7:05pm||Roll Call, Establish Quorum
|7:05 – 7:10pm
7:10 – 7:15pm
|Selection of volunteer to take minutes.
Approve/Amend Prior Board Meetings Minutes
|7:15 – 7:20pm||Treasurer’s Report|
|7:20 – 7:30pm||Public Comment (limited to 3 min per speaker. If, at 8:20 and time permitting, there are additional public comments, additional comment/discussion will be heard.|
|7:30 – 8:00pm||Old Business
1. Appointment of CNA Secretary.
2. Concordia news delivery schedule rotation update
3. CNA banner/flag and popup tent pricing.
4. Community Room update. Assisting Ashley and remodel.
5. Nominations and appointments to fill open board member seats.
6. Committee Bylaws Update: Regarding new charter for the LUTC; an updated committees section of the CNA bylaws; and an update to the CNA charter (Garlynn Woodsong, see attachment).
7. Spirit of Portland Award Nominations.
8. Planning for next General Meeting in November (suggest topics, dates, aging in place, etc.)
|8:00 – 8:30pm||Community and Committee Reports (Each Committee to please provide written Summary for the board. Please submit reports prior to meeting with discussion reserved for meeting.)
1. Media Committee 2. Land Use Committee 3. Social Committee 4. Clean-Up Committee 5. Roles & responsibilities Committee 6. Policies and Procedures Committee
1. Stay within agreed time (Option: Decision to add time)
2. Stay on topic (Option: Parking lot)
3. Voice a solution if you voice a concern (Upgrade: Seek solutions to address ALL concerns)
4. Avoid personal attacks (Upgrade: Notice and care about the effect your words have on others)