There are several options:
- Join our Media Team’s monthly meetings to help plan future issues of CNews and to volunteer for story assignments. We meet the first Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. Visit CNA Meetings for the latest on how to attend a meeting.
- Drop us a line about what feature or news story you’d like to write.
- Submit an item about the local event you’re planning to the Concordia Community Events Calendar.
- Write a letter to the editor with no more than 250 words about local happenings, issues, events, compliments, complaints.
- Develop a Reader’s Opinion piece with no more than 400 words that identifies an issue or problem and that also details the solution or result you propose.
Contact CNewsEditor@ConcordiaPDX.org. Deadline for submissions is the 10th of the month prior to publication.