This is one class where the subject matter will save you plenty of money. Pacific Power is pleased to present Be wattsmart Workshops in your area. Please join us for an enlightening evening of tips, advice and some tasty refreshments. This workshop sold out last year, please register now at www.pacificpower.net/bewattsmart!
The smarter you are about energy, the lower your electric bill will be.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
6:15 – 7:45 pm
McMenamins – Kennedy School – Gymnasium
5736 NE 33rd Ave
Portland, OR 97211
The workshop will put you on the path to greater energy efficiency and lower electric bills by teaching you how to:
- Identify your household energy use and how it changes over time
- Take a whole-home approach to energy efficiency
- Recognize the most cost-efficient energy improvements for your home
- Save energy and improve your home’s comfort, health and safety
- Save money with Energy Trust incentives
During the workshop, we’ll also answer the following questions:
- What uses the most energy at home: appliances, heating and cooling systems, lighting?
- How can I use less energy at home?
- Do I need to buy new energy-efficient equipment or just change my habits?
- What cash incentives are available for new appliances, lighting or other energy efficient equipment?
Register now at www.pacificpower.net/bewattsmart!
Oregon Energy Efficiency
825 NE Multnomah, Ste 2000
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 813-5642 office
(503) 813-7274 fax
kari.greer at pacificorp.com