Tuesday, December 12, 6:30 to 9 p.m. at Cerimon House, 5131 NE 23rd Ave.
- Light eats and nonalcoholic beverages
- Activities for kids
- Live music
Pizza generously donated by Hot Lips Pizza, Pizza Jerk and Red Sauce Pizza.
- Performance by Vernon School Choir at 7 p.m.
- Community Sing led by Susan Riggs, director of FEAST Community Choir at 8 p.m.
Food Drive and Raffle to benefit Northeast Emergency Food Program
- Men’s & women’s clothing
- Canned meat
- Cereal and oats
- Staples (salt, pepper, cooking oil, etc.)
- Snacks and treats
- Personal hygiene items (toilet paper, feminine hygiene, soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Household supplies (laundry and dish detergent, cleaning supplies)
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Pet food
Raffle tickets: $2 each or six for $10
Raffle prizes generously donated by Basics, a Pacific Foods store; Dekum Street Doorway; Cottage Pantry; Frock; Hot Lips Pizza; Just Bob; Amelie Marian – Hasson Company Realtors; Red Sauce Pizza; Sarah Miller – Portraits in Prose, ink; Seastar Bakery; and Verum Ultimum Art Gallery.