Concordia News needs people who:
- Have a knack with the written word
- Want to practice and/or hone their writing skills
- Like talking to people who are helping keep Concordia the greatest neighborhood in Portland
- Want to contribute a few hours a month to keeping neighbors informed about what is – and maybe isn’t – happening here
If that describes you, consider this an invitation. We want you to write about topics that speak to the diverse interests of members of the Concordia neighborhood.
Stories fit for print encompass myriad truly local topics. (We leave national coverage to CNN, statewide to The Oregonian and citywide to the Portland Tribune.) Here’s a sampling of what we publish:
- New businesses
- Issues affecting seniors, parents, children and families
Interested? Email CNewsEditor@ConcordiaPDX.org today!