Greetings fellow Concordians! Your friendly neighborhood Fernhill Summer Concert Committee here. It’s a particularly beautiful springtime in Concordia. Time to get your ‘seeds and starts’ in the ground. The same is true for your concert committee. Time for us to dust off our Rolodex, and get the old ‘Hat Passing’ hat out of mothballs! This year we need to raise just about $20,000 to fund this year’s Fernhill Concert Series & we are still $9000 short! So, if you have the desire and/or the means, PLEASE DONATE!
We have a fantastic NW All-Star lineup lined up for you this year, and here’s who we have tapped:
- We get off to a rollicking start on FRI, JULY 8TH with THE TONY STARLIGHT SHOW!
- FRI, JULY 15TH with THE QUICK & EASY BOYS.
- This year’s tent pole show on FRI, JULY 22ND will feature the ever fabulous LaRHONDA STEELE!
- Join us South of the border on FRI, JULY 29TH with the world renowned MARIACHI VIVA MEXICO!
- And as always, finish out the season with us on TUES, AUGUST 2ND when Your Concordia Neighborhood Association presents WANDERLUST ORKESTRA for National Night Out 2016!
This is a really wonderful concert season that we are extremely excited about. However, we need the support of ALL CONCORDIANS (and any other F.O.C.) to make it happen! If you are a family or individual and would like to contribute to this Spectacular Summer Series at Fernhill Park please click here to donate!
- Choose SFFA Summer Concerts in the Parkfrom the Pull Down Menu under “I would like to give to:”
- Type in Fernhill Park when asked “Is there a specific park you’d prefer to support”
- Donate Now & Get an Immediate Tax Receipt
If paying by check, please make checks payable to Portland Parks & Recreation/Fernhill Concerts and mail to: Lynn Shisler / Neighborhood Concerts in Portland Parks 6437 SE Division St.
Portland, OR 97206
Any contribution (e.g. $5 or $10) is greatly appreciated!!
WE STILL NEED BUSINESS SPONSORS!
If you are a business or institution and want to be a Fernhill Concert Series Sponsor by contributing $300 or more, you will receive these awesome benefits of sponsorship:
- Opportunity to have promotional table at all 5 concerts to display, give or sell items.
- A chance to give to your neighborhood.
- A tax deductible contribution staying “close to home.”
- Your business name recognized.
If you own or manage a business, please let us know how you would like to participate as a sponsor by contacting Lynn Shisler; Coordinator, Neighborhood Concerts in Portland Parks at (503)317-2062 or via email.
Please help support the power of live music to bring communities together and thank you!